Idaho's two Continuums of Care (Boise City/Ada County and Rest of State) have adopted Coordinated Entry systems to better address the needs of those experiencing homelessness. Following are single points of entry for those seeking resources:
- Region 1: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, Shoshone
St. Vincent de Paul - (208) 664-3095
- Region 2: Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce
- Region 3: Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, Washington
The Salvation Army
- Region 4: Blaine, Camas, Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Twin Falls
South Central Community Action Partnership - (208) 733-9351
- Region 5: Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, Power
Aid For Friends - (208) 232-0178
- Region 6: Bonneville, Butte, Clark, Custer, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, Teton
CLUB, Inc - (208) 529-4673
- Region 7: Ada
Our Path Home
Homelessness Programs Manager
Idaho Housing and Finance Association
El Ada Community Action Partnership
208-345-2820, Ext. 12
Search for Services
- 2-1-1 Idaho Careline
- Continuum of Care contacts
Are you at risk of losing your home?
- Contact a housing counselor
- Emergency rental help
- Avoid foreclosure
- Help with your utility bills
Other Idaho Resources
- Food banks
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Social Security offices
- Homeless Veterans
- United Way
- Jobs and job training
- Homeless service organizations
1620 W. River St.
Check-in: 5 p.m. for families, 5:30 p.m. for singles
River of Life Men's Shelter
575 13th St.
Meals: breakfast at 6:30 a.m., lunch at noon, dinner at 5 p.m.
(for women and children)
1404 W. Jefferson St.
Check-in: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Beds: more than 300
Meals: breakfast 6:45 a.m., lunch noon, dinner 4:45 p.m.
Corpus Christi House
525 Americana Blvd.
Hours: 7 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday worship service: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Resources: bathroom, laundry facilities, showers, day storage, telephone, messages, employment information, education, etc.
Pioneer Neighborhood Community Center
500 S. Ash St.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. through Nov. 30. Closes at 3 p.m. starting Dec. 1.
Resources: computers, books, games, art supplies, foosball, air hockey, TV, toys, etc.